JULES Training Workshop 2018
A one-day training workshop was held in the use of JULES at Univ. Exeter on 21st September 2018 JULES_workshop.pdf. The workshop was led by Anna Harper and Carolina Duran-Rojas.
- Introduction to JULES - Anna Harper JULES_intro_for_workshop.pdf
- Setting-up environment using MOSRS usernames - Carolina Duran-Rojas link
- Intro to Rose/Cylc & Practical exercises - Eddy Comyn-Platt link and Toby Marthews (see the pdf here for a slightly updated version of my talk)
- Benchmarking using iLAMB & Practical exercises - Eddy Robertson ILAMB_jules_workshop.pdf
- Multiple Sites suite & Practical exercises - Patrick McGuire link
Special thanks to: Sarah Chadburn and Paul Ritchie (helpers) and Rob O'Neale (computer support) during the practical sessions.
There were 15 participants of the workshop: 8 post-doctoral, 5 PhD students, 1 research assistant (technician) and 1 IT-technician.