A one-day training workshop was held in the use of JULES at Univ. Exeter on 21st September 2018. The workshop was led by Anna Harper and Carolina Duran-Rojas.
- Introduction to JULES - Anna Harper
- Setting-up environment using MOSRS usernames - Carolina Duran-Rojas
- Intro to Rose/Cylc & Practical exercises - Eddy Comyn-Platt and Toby Marthews (see the pdf for a slightly updated version of my talk)
- Benchmarking using iLAMB & Practical exercises - Eddy Robertson
- Multiple Sites suite & Practical exercises - Patrick McGuire
Special thanks to: Sarah Chadburn and Paul Ritchie (helpers) and Rob O'Neale (computer support) during the practical sessions.
There were 15 participants of the workshop: 8 post-doctoral, 5 PhD students, 1 research assistant (technician) and 1 IT-technician.